- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G Octa-core 2 x 2.2 Ghz + 6 x 1.8 Ghz
- 48 MP Main camera + 8 MP Ultra Wide camera + 2 MP Depth camera Rear Camera
- 13 MP Front-Facing Camera
- 4GB RAM 128GB Up to 1TB MicroSD (TF Card)
- 6.6″ HD+ Super AMOLED Infi nity-U Display, 60Hz 1600 x 720 266 ppi
- Non-removable Li-Po Battery 5,000mAh (15W Fast Charging)
- Android 11
- 2G GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE: B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B12(700), B13(700), B20(800), B66(AWS-3)
- 4G TDD LTE: B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500), B46(5200), B48(3600)
- 5G FDD Sub6: N2(1900), N25(1900), N66(AWS-3), N71(600)
- 5G TDD Sub6: N260(39GHz), N261(28GHz)
- 5G TDD mmWave: N41(2500), N77(3700), N78(3500)
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Unlocked Cell Phone 6.6″ Prism Dot Black 128GB 4GB RAM
$399.00 / 0.01456 Ƀ
Free worldwide shipping
- 30 days easy returns
- Order before 2.30pm for same day dispatch
Fast, free, no-contact delivery
- Crypto Accepted. Pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dogecoin and Ripple accepted
- – Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address.
- – Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
All items are shipped via first class or priority mail by UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service or any other postal service depend on customers address.
Delivery: 4-8 Business days – FREE
Delivery: 5-14 Business days
International shipping prices vary by country. Shipping fee will display during checkout after you select a country in your shipping details.
International shipping price list:
United States Of America – FREE
Europe – FREE
Canada – FREE
Central America – FREE
Australia – FREE
Asia – FREE
Africa – FREE
South America – FREE
Crypto Samsung is intended for use globally in any country except Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Crypto Samsung is based in Taiwan. Customs regulations vary widely between countries and regions.
Note: Customs offices in some countries and regions require the importer of record (IOR) or “Customer” to provide a particular form of identification (ID) before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an ID number (such as national ID), photograph of ID, or other document.
$643.00 / 0.02347 Ƀ Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.